SIDDIQUI EDUCATION - MOTIVATIONAL TALKS, WORKSHOPS AND COMPETITIONS WHICH DEVELOP ESSENTIAL LIFE SKILLS
BAASIT HAS COMBINED HIS EXPERIENCES AS A TEACHER AND PASSION FOR EDUCATION WITH HIS UNIQUE AND EXCITING EXPERIENCES AS A NATIONAL TELEVISION PERSONALITY TO OFFER CHILDREN OF ALL AGES SOME TRULY UNIQUE CLASSROOM EXPERIENCES. BROWSE THE LIST OF PROVISIONS BELOW AND SEE HOW BAASIT CAN ADD IMPACT AND VALUE IN ALL EDUCATION SETTINGS
This one day workshop involves children of all ages to develop their teamwork, communication, oracy and creativity. Working in groups of three, they research, design and present a concept for a television show. Let’s Pitch It is a National competition with winners being given the opportunity to win resources for their school, spending money and a visit from the Siddiqui family from Channel 4’s Gogglebox.
This motivational assembly doubles up as an hour-long workshop consisting of four motivational ‘Ted Talk’ inspired stories. Between each talk, students are encouraged to reflect on the key messages which focus on:
- Recognising opportunity
- Valuing your island
- The power in recognising your biases
- Having a GREAT mindset
This is the most popular session Baasit offers due to the blend of humility, humour and thought-provoking messages.
Half and full-day workshops can be delivered to groups of 30 to entire year groups. They can be delivered virtually or in person and are continually adapted to support children and young people from 5 to 19. Examples of the workshops created and delivered so far include:
- Let’s Podcast – A digital skills-based workshop teaching children how and why to record a Podcast. This works well for all children but in classes of 30 max.
- The DigiPreneur – Ideal for business and marketing students, teaching them how to create a successful business by leveraging digital technology. Secondary school children max 30.
- Let’s Vlog It -Perfect for primary school children teaching them how to create a VLOG safely and WHY it’s important to protect themselves and their online reputation.
- Let’s Help – This hugely impactful one-day workshop encourages students of all ages to work in three and create a fundraising activity for a charity of their choice. This was delivered as a MAT-wide competition with senior leaders and community partners judging the winner. This win-win workshop develops young people’s entrepreneurial skills and supports worthwhile causes.
Baasit has been commissioned to deliver motivational keynotes and school staff. CPD sessions focus on careers education, inclusivity and supporting upward mobility in schools.
As a passionate educator Baasits keynotes demonstrate a genuine understanding of the value teachers provide to their children and the wider community. As an advocate for teacher well-being and helping them recognise their worth, Baasits keynote talks are designed to motivate, inspire and champion the incredible work being done in schools. Baasit always ensures the key messages are relevant to the ethos and focus of the schools, MATs and educational establishments he works with. Having keynoted at MAT-wide conferences and awards, Baasit is happy to engage with large audiences blending teaching and television experiences in fun but informative way.
Baasit prides himself on keeping costs as low as possible for schools and always aims to work with schools to find funding for his sessions. With physical sessions starting from as low as £650 + VAT.
However, Baasit always encourages schools to consider a blended approach when working with him. For a much more scalable and affordable way for students to benefit from Baasits unique workshops, please check out the digital enrichment page. Digital versions of the above courses are available for a low yearly subscription, ensuring ALL students benefit.
With physical sessions starting from as little as £650 +VAT and opportunities for funding, sponsorship and multiple school discounts, please get in touch. If the above sessions are not what you are looking for, but you feel there is potential value for a collaboration, we’d be happy to hear from you.